5-Piece Titanium Herb Grinder, 5 Colors

5-Piece Titanium Herb Grinder, 5 Colors

Anyone know if this works with weed??

I’m not so sure… I saw that my son had one of these in his room - that reminds me, I need to talk to him about that room fragrancer he has in there… way too sweet smelling for a boy!?! Anyways, I borrowed his herb grinder and went out into the yard and pulled up some weed. Doesn’t seem to work very well as it gummed it up pretty bad. I would stick with herbs in this thing if I were you.

4 Likes

The same kind that Woot had sold before?

2 Likes

Why, Yes it is! I need to have someone from Woot get in touch with me. I have a whole yard of that stuff and if they can sell one seed at a time like that, I might be able to build my dream home right next to the bridge I bought online. Really nice bridge, by the looks of the pictures! Thanks for the tip, Narfcake!

4 Likes

Due to interstate regulations on mailing live plants, we had to go with the seed variety.

That’s awesome! My son offered to help grow more for the seeds so I gave him my credit card for some hydroponics and grow lights. The first batch is coming along nicely, except they don’t look exactly like the weeds in my yard?!? Son says to trust him and that these are just a more potent variety. Well, I have to go now and pick up some snacks for my son - I have never seen him so giddy and hungry!