5-Piece Titanium Herb Grinder, Your Choice

5-Piece Titanium Herb Grinder, Your Choice

There is no possible way that this is titanium. It would cost way more than this. Aluminum for sure.

Says it in features

2 Likes

No kidding eagle eye. It says it in the title too. This is made from aluminum. Titanium is insanely expensive. It’s called false advertising. It could be Titanium-Nitride coated, but they just say anodized titanium.

False advertisement on an item that has the exact description of what it is. :man_facepalming: ok

I can see you are having trouble understanding the core concept of what I am presenting here. False advertising means the description you are standing behind is misleading or flat out wrong.

Have you bought this herb grinder? Have you compared it with the ones you can find in any gas station? I guarantee it is not Titanium in construction because it would be prohibitively expensive at the advertised price point. I can’t believe I feel the need to say this, but I am a mechanical engineer so I am intimately familiar with these things. Since you are not, and many other potential buyers won’t be either, I am offering my interpretation of this product.

But yeah, go ahead and die on the hill of the purported description as Woot has presented.

You should consider taking your fight to congress or even further. Maybe take on a company like Ford for the misleading Mustang vehicles not being an actual horse. You have excellent experience being a mechanical engineer and should do well👍

1 Like

He is angry…shhh…logic doesn’t work…

1 Like

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

2 Likes

fruit-flavored-tootsie-rolls-are-better-than-starburst-imgfilip-com-thems-38267678

1 Like

I’m done now. But yes I do have this grinder and I do like how my herbs don’t stick to it. Also love how lightweight it is.

2 Likes

That was a cute tussle

Disappointed. Came banged up so bad the top part is stripped now and won’t stay securely attached

1 Like

Hi, so sorry to hear about damage. Please contact Woot CS. From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

It’s titanium, Dude. It’s not that expensive. I’m a titanium raw material buyer.