5 Shirts for $29 at Checkout!: July 9 - July 11, 2024

logo_woot

July 9 - July 11, 2024

1. Add 5 OR MORE tees to your cart. Shirts must be from our “5 Shirts for $29" sale.

2. Discount is shown in the total on the final checkout screen (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button). Discount will be equal to 61%.

3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “5 Shirts for $29" sale.

4. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 5 or more tees in our “5 Shirts for $29" sale!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen, the screen with the ‘place order’ button.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for all customers.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • A discount of 61% will be deducted at checkout, (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button).
  • You must have 5 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
  • The discount is shown on the final order screen that displays the image button.
  • You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 5 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
  • Offer valid from July 9, 2024 at 12:00am CT until July 11, 2024 at 11:59pm CT.

REMINDER

Discount shows on the page with the “PLACE ORDER” button only.
No discount is shown before this page.

1 Like

@narfcake

Bought a bunch of tees from a deal like this last year cause $6 for a tee! What a deal!

Really though…. not so much. The printing on almost all of them was atrocious. I have a LOT of tees and only wear each once in a while. Each of the tees I purchased was worn (and washed) fewer than six time. After less than a year, all but one have lost significant amounts of the print. Only one has shown no loss of the graphic. One shirt, tatooine national park has almost no visible picture left. If you’re into fast (disposable fashion, this deal is for you. Otherwise avoid.

7 Likes

holky hell, how do you wash your shirts. I’ve worn woot shirts since about 2010 and ive seen nothing like this. you should post pics of the others as well

1 Like

In a washing machine on gentle with a small amount of free and clear dergent. I also find shirts printed more recently fade dramatically more than Woot shirts from several years back, and I have many dozen Woot shirts.

1 Like

Geez, I turn mine inside out (when I remember) and run them on the Cotton Sturdy High setting with a few pairs of jeans. The only shirt that has anywhere near that amount of wear is the Sam’s Potato Stew shirt and I’ve worn and washed that shirt quite a few times.

1 Like

Yes, my older woot shirts from several years ago are still in great shape. A few of the recent ones, last two years, are also okay. But I’ve got at least four that are rapidly losing the graphics. Not sure if woot uses different companies but somebody has AWFUL qc.

Not working.

Could you be more specific?
It’s working for me. Make sure you follow the directions at the top of this page.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.