May 15 -
May 17, 2023 MAY 16, 2023 (updated 5/16/23 7:30 pm ct)
1. Add 5 OR MORE tees to your cart. Shirts must be from our “5 Shirts for $29!” sale.
3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “5 Shirts for $29!” sale.
4. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 5 or more tees in our “5 Shirts for $29!” sale!
NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.
Restrictions and fine print:
- During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen, the screen with the ‘place order’ button.
- You can order as many times as you want.
- Offer valid for all customers.
- Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
- A discount of 61.33% will be deducted at checkout, (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button).
- You must have 5 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
- You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 5 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
- Offer valid from May 15, 2023 at 12:00am CT until
May 17, 2023 May 16, 2023 (updated 5/16/23 7:30pm ct) at 11:59pm CT
I happened to click on a shirt in the sale and the close-up view shows the wrong shirt:
Just an FYI.
More like Song of Fail, amirite?
The price shown in the checkout cart doesn’t match the posted offer. 5 shirts for $45 isn’t $29.00 nor is it 61.33% (which would have taken it to $30.58. I can live with the extra Buck but not this much more. Please check thanks
Hmmm… I’m seeing the discount.
If you don’t mind my asking, which t-shirt(s) from the sale are you using?
(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)
I am not seeing the discount either. I picked 5 shirts from the All Deals - Five Shirts for $29 and I am not seeing the discount.
The discount only applies to the shirts in the sale linked above.
Not seeing the discount. Is it all shirts or select ones not actually noted? Gonna try again , but will cancel if indeed the discount does not show up on final click.
It’s select shirts actually noted. Do you see above there’s a link to a sale called “5 shirts for $29.” Click there and shop those shirts.
You also have to get all the way to the place order screen before the discount will show, it doesn’t show in your cart.
Is your $30.58 with tax? Subtract the tax and see if that gives you the $29. You still have to pay tax. That’s like a government thing, we can’t do a lot about that…
Anyone know what brand of shirt these are?
Thanks for the callout, fixed!
That’s because you’re not in the checkout. Instructions are at the top of this page.
I used the link 5 for $29, selected 5 shirts off that page and I didn’t get the discount that dropped it down to $29/tax. I got a discount of $36, so still ended up paying out $41 and some change for 5 shirts. Not bad, but would have liked to have paid what was advertised.
Want to DM me your order confirmation or order number so I can take a look and see what happened? Don’t post it here, DM me.
Ok I found your order, this shirt was on your order (maybe saved in your cart form previous shopping or something) Cardboard Capacitor
That particular item is not in the 5 for $29 shirts, so you just didn’t get the discount on that one shirt. So because you had 5 shirts in our cart, you qualified for the discount, but it only applied to the other 4 shirts…does that make sense?
I’m having same issue- I picked shirts from sale. And ONLY shirts from sale.
I have gone to check out and STIll no discount