5 Shirts for $29: May 15 - May 16, 2023 (READ THE UPDATE!)

logo_woot

May 15 - May 17, 2023 MAY 16, 2023 (updated 5/16/23 7:30 pm ct)

UPDATE: Due to limited supplies and an overwhelming response, this deal will end tonight May 16, 2023 at 11:59 PM CT!!

1. Add 5 OR MORE tees to your cart. Shirts must be from our “5 Shirts for $29!” sale.

2. Discount is shown in the total on the final checkout screen (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button). Discount will be equal to 61.33%.

3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “5 Shirts for $29!” sale.

4. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 5 or more tees in our “5 Shirts for $29!” sale!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen, the screen with the ‘place order’ button.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for all customers.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • A discount of 61.33% will be deducted at checkout, (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button).
  • You must have 5 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
  • You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 5 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
  • Offer valid from May 15, 2023 at 12:00am CT until May 17, 2023 May 16, 2023 (updated 5/16/23 7:30pm ct) at 11:59pm CT
8 Likes

I happened to click on a shirt in the sale and the close-up view shows the wrong shirt:

Just an FYI.

5 Likes

More like Song of Fail, amirite? :smiley:

3 Likes

The price shown in the checkout cart doesn’t match the posted offer. 5 shirts for $45 isn’t $29.00 nor is it 61.33% (which would have taken it to $30.58. I can live with the extra Buck but not this much more. Please check thanks

3 Likes

Hmmm… I’m seeing the discount.

If you don’t mind my asking, which t-shirt(s) from the sale are you using?

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

3 Likes

I am not seeing the discount either. I picked 5 shirts from the All Deals - Five Shirts for $29 and I am not seeing the discount.

4 Likes

The discount only applies to the shirts in the sale linked above.

3 Likes

Not seeing the discount. Is it all shirts or select ones not actually noted? Gonna try again , but will cancel if indeed the discount does not show up on final click.

4 Likes

It’s select shirts actually noted. Do you see above there’s a link to a sale called “5 shirts for $29.” Click there and shop those shirts.

4 Likes

You also have to get all the way to the place order screen before the discount will show, it doesn’t show in your cart.

3 Likes

Is your $30.58 with tax? Subtract the tax and see if that gives you the $29. You still have to pay tax. That’s like a government thing, we can’t do a lot about that…

5 Likes

Tax The Rich Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

1 Like

Anyone know what brand of shirt these are?

3 Likes

Thanks for the callout, fixed!

5 Likes

I can’t see the discount

5 Likes

That’s because you’re not in the checkout. Instructions are at the top of this page.

4 Likes

I used the link 5 for $29, selected 5 shirts off that page and I didn’t get the discount that dropped it down to $29/tax. I got a discount of $36, so still ended up paying out $41 and some change for 5 shirts. Not bad, but would have liked to have paid what was advertised.

1 Like

Want to DM me your order confirmation or order number so I can take a look and see what happened? Don’t post it here, DM me.

3 Likes

Ok I found your order, this shirt was on your order (maybe saved in your cart form previous shopping or something) Cardboard Capacitor

That particular item is not in the 5 for $29 shirts, so you just didn’t get the discount on that one shirt. So because you had 5 shirts in our cart, you qualified for the discount, but it only applied to the other 4 shirts…does that make sense?

1 Like

I’m having same issue- I picked shirts from sale. And ONLY shirts from sale.
I have gone to check out and STIll no discount :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like