5 Shirts for $29: May 15 - May 16, 2023 (READ THE UPDATE!)

Can you DM me a screenshot of your cart? And/Or the place order screen?

1 Like

Drums GIF by Moncho

1 Like

Iā€™m conflicted now because they fixed it.

1 Like

Great deal on shirts, hopefully the graphics will last better than this shirt.
Barely any of the image is left after a couple of washes.

2 Likes

I thought the same. I took the advice here and clicked the next step, then saw the discount. I figured I could cancel if it still didnā€™t appear. The discount was there and all is well.

2 Likes

Read through this thread as well as reaching out to Customer Service regarding the shirt you are having issues withā€¦There is apparently a possible printer issue that they are trying to track down with reports for the issues that are happeningā€¦It seems to be hit or miss so hopefully it can be resolved soon.

1 Like

Please forgive me if this is considered a dumb question or I simply overlooked the answer? Does this not work if one of your shirts is for 2 (two) items? There are 5 items in my cart. All are from the correct link. 4 different shirts, 1 of which has a total of 2 items. (because someone else will want it also and Iā€™d like to keep one for myself).

1 Like

As long as all 5 are from the sale page, it would work.
:slightly_smiling_face:

(Please note: I donā€™t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Thank you for responding as it made me try again before emptying my cart. After a couple attempts and fails it finally went through.

2 Likes

It didnā€™t work for me. I put 5 T-shirts from the sale page
and check out. It shows $75 All the time
The sale is deceiving.

1 Like

Are you on the final checkout page? Iā€™m seeing the discount.

(Please note: I donā€™t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

It is not intentionally deceiving. You might just have to do one or two more steps to see the discount. You must be on the screen that says ā€˜place orderā€™ at the bottom.

1 Like

I am resisting purchase of t-shirts. The group I last purchased were sized inconsistent. Snoopy Indiana Jones, smaller than same size of another design.
Didnā€™t gift to others, as planned.
Snoopy -July 4th (year b4 last) worn a few times is losing itā€™s firework sparkles. Always wash cool temp, turned inside-out.
Hope some work for yā€™all.
Happy Wooting

1 Like

Always in the middle of the month so those on SS/Retired/Disability canā€™t get in on the deal

1 Like

Thatā€™s just not true.

4 Likes

Shirt deal worked fine for me. Good selection this time too. Nice.

1 Like

Yep, I get paid on the 3rd of the month.

2 Likes

UPDATE: Due to limited supplies and an overwhelming response, this deal will end tonight May 16, 2023 at 11:59 PM CT!!

2 Likes

ā€¦and your call is very important to us.

1 Like

Call before midnight and weā€™ll throw in an extra 40oz tub of OxiClean! Thatā€™s not one, but 2 40oz Oxicleans, for the bargain price of $19.99ā€¦Plus free shipping!

2 Likes