5 Shirts for $29! : November 7 - November 9, 2023

logo_woot

November 7 - November 9, 2023 November 7, 2023 11:59 PM CT

UPDATE: 11/7/2023 8:30 PM CT - Due to limited supplies, this event will be ending November 7, 2023 11:59 PM CT

1. Add 5 OR MORE tees to your cart. Shirts must be from our “5 Shirts for $29 at Checkout!” sale.

2. Discount is shown in the total on the final checkout screen (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button). Discount will be equal to 61.33%.

3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “5 Shirts for $29 at Checkout!” sale.

4. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 5 or more tees in our “5 Shirts for $29 at Checkout!” sale!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen, the screen with the ‘place order’ button.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for all customers.
  • Offer valid while supplies last.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • A discount of 61.34% will be deducted at checkout, (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button).
  • You must have 5 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
  • You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 5 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
  • Offer valid from November 7, 2023 at 12:00am CT until November 9, 2023 November 7, 2023 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

@Narfcake

clean up dog GIF

1 Like

Yes, this is cheaper than what t-shirts go for at some of my local thrift stores.

1 Like

I have 5 shirts from the specific page for this deal, verified twice right now, not showing any discount right up to the pay button. Shows $75. Tried with more than 5, same thing. I am PST but it says it starts 12AM CST.

Update: 12:16am PST, still shows $75 for 5 shirts off Shirt.Woot

4 Likes

Same here :frowning:

Hmmm…

I just checked, and it shows up for me.

You’re on the final checkout page?

3 Likes

Ok I was one window behind that, as it seemed like it was going to transact choosing the payment and I needed to go a window further to see the discount, thank you for the screenshot.

2 Likes

Yeah. Shirt.Woot promo discounts don’t show up until the final screen.

Glad that you figured it out.

Now buy all the shirts. :wink:

3 Likes

Are any of the shirts v-neck. Due to medical conditions I cannot wear regular shirts unless they have big neck areas. I haven’t seen any v-necks pop up in these deals. Would be nice to see.

This assortment is only crewnecks, we do have v-neck shirt options on the featured shirts on our homepage. And those shirts are often on offer with other deals.

You will likely not see v-necks available in this exact offering anytime soon as they are more expensive.

Makes sense thanks! It just sucks as I really liked some of the designs :confused:

1 Like

Here’s a preview of some things coming up in November that will apply to V-Necks, specifically you’ll wan tot check out the Black Friday deal and the Cyber Monday deal…

1 Like

Just to let you know, I received the email notice of the sale at 12:50 a.m. today, Tuesday the 8th. I went to the page and confirmed the sale ran until 11:59 p.m. CST on the 8th. (BTW, it still shows this on the page.) I tried to make a purchase, only to find that the sale ended the same day it started due to low stock?! Here’s a tip: if you don’t have stock, don’t hold a sale, unless it’s a clearance sale.

3 Likes

Not cool, Woot. I didn’t know about the change. Got all my shirts in the cart as Christmas gifts but had to wait for my kid to text me his size- he replied at 1220 AM so I came to my cart to make the purchase and the deal had changed. I hope you bring it back .

4 Likes

Welp, my inattention to the time saved me fifty-some bucks. Don’t really have space, or funds, for more shirts anyway.

Had a couple shirts in the cart here but didn’t even get around to looking through all of them.

Not that I needed more shirts …

2 Likes

Pity that Men’s Medium wouldn’t help you.

Thanks for your feedback! If you could send me a message with a screen shot of your email that would be great as we didn’t send any emails featuring this sale today :confused:

We do state in the terms and conditions that the sale is valid while supplies last, and that is generally the nature of woot. We offer great deals daily or as long as the inventory is there. For print on demand shirts, we also have to take into account the ability to print and ship them on time. This deal had an overwhelming response on the first day so we had to end it early in order to ensure a good experience from purchase to delivery for the many, many customers that made purchases yesterday.

@Amandaraefoster there will definitely be more deals, I linked the November schedule above!

45% off shirts isn’t exactly the same as $5.80/shirt, but I guess I’ll take what I can get

1 Like