+5 Sword of Critical Hits

If the dice doesn’t detach, then I don’t want to be stuck rolling a 7 or 14… I feel like I never did well with those rolls… I guess I wouldn’t mind rolling 14 all of the time, but I might not do too hot on my next quest of dragon-slaying if I keep on rolling 7s…

Edit:

I do really like the design of the shirt… lol…

It’s not +9 vs Ogres so I’ll have to pass.

I would’ve liked it to have said 18 underneath each of those abbreviations… Then I might just walk on water…

The text is too small to read.

This sword is not curved. Not. Curved.

Are you looking for a scimitar?

If you click on the picture and click on “right” button on the very right side of the picture, it takes you to a more close-up view of the design right around the hilt with the Beholder and the Stat abbreviations…

I guess it’s still kind of small though…

The rolling of that 20-sided die has cut off many a limb in it’s day…

I don’t play D&D and probably wouldn’t wear the shirt for that fact, but I have to give props for the pencils along the crossbar. Genius.

Good thing the sword came with two pencils… One for the dungeon master, and the other one for the designated map man/cartographer.

Brilliant! :slight_smile:

Nice, but change that sword to a ‘Highlander’ MacLeod Broadsword, then i’ll buy it!! :slight_smile:

EPIC Design. From an avid 3.5 gamer each and every weekend, this is a must for the shirt drawer. I shall wear it proudly while slaying the evil Goblins of Dreevin’s Dungeon. Love the bio blurb as well. Thank you for an amazing table top inspired shirt!

I’m just sorry I won’t have it in time to wear to my next game session.
Too Damn Cool.

spits A pox upon those who designed 3/3.5/4! I’m busily writing up a campaign for 2nd ed rules. THAC0 for the win!

P.S. LOVE the shirt!

Congrats Dave!

Awesome design!

Whew. Finally a shirt too dorky to buy. Thought I was going to go broke this month.

I give the writeup a +5 from the font of literary tongue-cheekiness.

Eta: the tavern owner (or whatever) evokes Miracle Max.

Heh heh. I’m not even remotely a gamer, but my teen is and he’s mentioned this enough I actually understand it.

help! Since I’m NOT into any of these games, I don’t know… is this a direct and specific D&D shirt, or does it have generic parts that would be appropriate for someone who plays these games in general but not that specific game? It’s a style the kid would like, but if it is only for D&D then I don’t think he’d wear it.

A great gift for fat guys!

So does this sword have an increased crit range or does it do massive criticals? scratches belly