DeWALT ToughSystem 2-Tool Combo Kit with Tool Box

DeWALT ToughSystem 2-Tool Combo Kit with Tool Box

Cheaper on Amazon prime

with a soft case… maybe a good deal after all (with a hard case)

Acmetools had it for $145 on Black Friday. It’s currently $10 higher than that now with their $25 off promotion.

The Amazon listing is soft case but obviously it’s the same tools. So what matters more to you, case or tools?

I was going to say the same…maybe $2 or so less? This is basically the same deal that’s been offered all over the place. Usually it’s the soft case for around $99 and the hard case is $145-150. Good quality tool set, but nothing big on the price.

Im trying to find the tough box itself I already have this tool kit… But it seems they dont sell it unless u buy this kit… The one they mention here with this kit DWST08201 is not correct this is the same type of box but without the cutout inside for the drills instead with something else screw boxes and they also sell another model like this which is completely empty but i need it like the pic… I ended up getting a foam insert they sell that u punch out what u dont need but its just not the same… and recommendations let me know… thanks

Do I need to also buy a battery or a charger for this???

You get 2 batteries and 1 charger with this kit:

Thanks I must read all of the in the box info thanks again

I have this exact kit. It’s been great, I use the drill and driver a lot and they’ve been excellent. They aren’t the newest brushless model but I’ve never found them lacking power.

The hard case is nice and sturdy but I don’t use it. I use the tools far too often to bother putting them away. But if you’re into that thing it’s a nice case.

Good Morning,

I got one of these a few months ago and WOW was I disappointment. The Drill Chuck doesn’t hold any tight no matter what I do.

Sorry for the problem. Sounds like a dud. Have you contacted DeWalt?

Be aware this comes with the tiny 1.3 Ah batteries. Those won’t last you very long if you’re driving a lot of screws. You can get bigger (5.0 Ah) batteries on the mothership; just plan for this expense when you’re buying this kit. https://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DCB205-5-0Ah-Lithium-Battery-Pack/dp/B00KWRM5Z4

Its currently $139 at Amazon. :woman_shrugging:

We’ve already discussed that. It’s a different case.