500TC 100% Pima Cotton Damask Sheet Set-5 Sizes

After getting a set of 1600 thread count Cotton Sateen sheets, I won’t buy anything else.

love good sheets, but had this sort with the woven in sateen stripe before, and had them tear along the stripe…swore I’d never buy them again.

Hi. Can you tell me where these are made, please? Thank you.

These sheets are made in India.

Hi, Do the extra pillowcases come in sets of 2 for $19.99 or is it just 1 pillowcase for $19.99? Also, the extra pillowcases and duvet sets are made in India (per the description). Are the sheet sets made in India too? Thanks.

The extra pillowcases are in sets of 2, the 3 piece duvets sets are a duvet cover and two shams.

All items are made in India.

Thanks!

500TC IS NOT 500 Thread Count. This is incredibly deceptive on WOOTs part. These sheets are sold at fairs and swap meets for $30 and are nowhere near as soft or wonderful as they claim to be.

These ARE 500 thread count sheets. I have the sample at my desk. They have a wonderful quality feel that you expect with 100% cotton sheets.

Here’s the label.

Please explain, it says 500 thread count in the descrption. I have sensitive skin but don’t want to spend 100 bucks on sheets, are these a good option? thanks

EDIT: never mind, i see it was already explained, but still, would these be good for sensitive skin?

These are 500 thread count sheets, no deception here.

The quality is similar to what is sold at high end bedding shops.

I can say the sheets are nice and soft and would be good for sensitive skin.

We can’t say that they are but we won’t say that they aren’t. :wink:

My wife and I prefer a more firm mattress so we use a king mattress that does not have a pillowtop. We’ve had trouble finding fitted sheets that fit our mattress well since it seems that most fitted sheets these days are made for deep mattresses. I see in the specs that these are 15" deep. Can anyone give advice on where to look for quality sheets that will fit a non-pillowtop mattress well? Thanks.

Are these the Made in U.S.A. (North Alabama to be exact) sheets? I have been very pleased with those in the past.

[MOD: As mentioned in an earlier post, they are made in India.]

The fitted sheet has an all around elastic that allows the fitted sheet to fit snugly around the mattress. I am not sure how thick your mattress is, but these could work for you.

How obvious to the touch is the texture difference between the stripes?

Not really at all, it is more visual than textured feel.

are these percale?

I’ve got the sample here beside me and I can’t feel any difference in the material across the stripes.

These are not percale weave.