Woot Screaming Monkeys (Your Choice)

Woot Screaming Monkeys (Your Choice)

1 Like

Woot Woot!!! Finally got me my very own monkey!! Well one of each to be exact… looks like its gonna be one wooty christmas! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Does the monkey actually scream as it flies?

Depends. It must have a shock sensor / accelerometer in it. If you launch it with some gusto, it will start screaming in flight, but it will definitely start when it hits something :wink:

2 Likes

You bet it does. Like a banshee that thinks you owe it money.

If you find that it doesn’t get triggered at time of launch, just smack it before letting 'er fly.
Step 1: Put your fingers in the launch pockets
Step 2: Spank the monkey with your free hand
Step 3: Using your free hand, quickly pull back and release to achieve midair screaming action

4 Likes

I got one of each for daughter and her fiance. I expect a noisy, screaming monkey Christmas once they empty their stockings!

2 Likes

Gonna have a fun time shooting these two around.

2 Likes

I ordered a space cape monkey for a family member who specifically asked for one. It arrived today, without a cape! How does that happen? And now they’re sold out. Sigh. Yes, I did email CS, but will probably be offered a refund instead of a replacement. Will try and remain hopeful though.

ETA: 12/24, just got my notice that a replacement monkey has been shipped. It’s a Christmas miracle! Thanks, Woot!

2 Likes

Oh no! CS should be able to get you a replacement. I guess they’re filling orders so fast they didn’t realize he was naked.

2 Likes

So the shipping label for my order was created, but was has yet to be sent. Anyone else having this issue?

Sorry about that. Reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

oh no!!!
NAKED MONKEY ALERT!

1 Like