MyPillow Classic Standard Size Pillow

MyPillow Classic Standard Size Pillow

I bought a pair of these last time thay were here on woot. What a disappointment. The interlocking foam is just chunks of foam in the casing. Itā€™s not even memory foam. When they say it adjusts to your needs, that means you will be adjusting it every time you change positions. It doesnā€™t automatically adjust, you have to fluff it just like a feather pillow. It goes flat and stays flat until you fluff it. Save your money and buy a good memory foam pillow. I have to assume that the people leaving good reviews have only slept on cheap department store, poly-fill pillows before. The only reason these pillows get the attention they do is because of good marketing.

7 Likes

You took the words right out of my mouth. I came here to write exactly that. I got these last time they were on sale, absolutely awful. Didnā€™t even make it one night. They are way too squishy, and even with two stacked together, they ended up almost flat after a few hours.

4 Likes

Agree with all the above commentsā€¦ except I thought this was for two because of the pictureā€¦ itā€™s not. Itā€™s for one. These are worthless, I would have returned but it seems they do make for good nursing support. Waste of time and money though

4 Likes

I have always wondered about theseā€¦ thanks for the reviewsā€¦ which were obviously not paid for.

1 Like

Same here. My thoughts exactly. These are the second-worst pillows I ever bought.

1 Like

Not a paid-for review but a friend of mine owns two of these (in the king size) and loves them. Before that he bought a new pillow every few months at Costco trying to find a pillow. I can say he prefers firm pillows. I tried one but it was too firm for me, I prefer squishy so I am somewhat perplexed. My sister has one as well and really likes it. I think itā€™s completely up to individual tastes. I do know that they are easy to launder.

2 Likes

Odd reviews aboveā€¦ These are nice pillows for ā€˜side sleepersā€™ & donā€™t flatten out like some memory foam ones do.
Maybe too firm for ā€˜back sleepersā€™ā€¦

2 Likes

I have some of the purple MyPillows. They donā€™t ā€œflatten outā€ on me. Itā€™s nice they can be laundered too!

I was not compensated for this review and bought them on the open market here at Woot for the price advertised.

3 Likes

I had these too and returned them. Just felt like a sack of loose foam pieces. No real support . Not good.

1 Like

I bought one for my wife from a box store. I imagine itā€™s a different level than whatā€™s offered here as the price was nearly double. Despite the prevailing opinions here, my wife likes it. I tried it as well and donā€™t think it warrants quite the level of dissatisfaction others feel. Is it great? No, but itā€™s not a horrific experience either. Having said that, it is tough to justify even $20 for shredded foam, but if you like it, and it holds up for the duration it claims (10 year warranty), itā€™s price competitive with replacing cheap polyfil pillows every couple years.

I bought two of the more upscale My Pillows from Woot a couple of years ago. I was underwhelmed. They were supposed to be firm but I had to put a memory foam pillow on top to provide enough loft to support my head. I canā€™t recommend them.