Cubii Jr. Under Desk Elliptical

Cubii Jr. Under Desk Elliptical

Perfect! I’ve been looking for a way to tone my hip flexors while sitting down!

Seriously though, does this thing actually give any real fitness improvement?

1 Like

Any elliptical that allows me to sit down, drink beer and eat bacon is my kind of exercise equipment!

1 Like

Yes yes! In the past year of using my Cubii under my desk at work, I have definitely noticed some health benefits – the biggest one was highly notable regarding edema in my ankles and lower legs. Usually during the summer months it can be pretty bad. But this past summer, not a smidge of edema. In addition to strengthening my hip flexors, I have noticed def improvement in my right knee which doesn’t give out like it used to. I can go down stairs without searing pain in my knee and I don’t have to hold on to the railing like I used to. I highly recommend getting one.

2 Likes

Thinking about it. Decent reviews, but not sure about the different model features.

I picked one of these up last time around and I’ve been happy. Is it going to make the difference between fit and unfit? No, but it does its job well and as an added benefit, the movement helps me focus, sort of like one of those active sitting chairs.