Roku Express Plus HD Digital Streaming

Roku Express Plus HD Digital Streaming

This is great for those pre-HDMI TVs or Projectors you may have. Use the included RCA cable to make your clunky ol’ garage TV a Smart TV!

2 Likes

For those of you worried about some of the older Roku’s that have lost support, these are 2018 models and should have continued support for Netflix, Disney+, etc.

1 Like

Indeed. I think it might be the only newer Roku model that still supports RCA cables in addition to HDMI option.
The older (Roku 2 XD?) one I have needs to be replaced as it is losing support for various apps/channels.

1 Like

And for $15 it’s a steal. My mother-in-law is trying to cut costs with her cable bill so she’s dumping all but her DVR cable box and is going to use 3 of these to stream live TV through the XFinity app. I’m half tempted to pick up one or two for myself.

I think I may do the same. I dumped cable and get Xfinity tv with my internet service but it’s not compatible with Amazon Fire Stick or Apple TV only through Roku or I think a Samsung Smart TV.

1 Like

Already SOLD OUT :cry:

1 Like

We have Amazon Firesticks and Google Chromecasts and have been fairly satisfied with them. We don’t have cable or XFinity for internet but mooch her account for access to apps. If I had the time and energy I’d figure out a way to spoof her location at our house so we could stream live but I’m tired.

OH NO! Guess I’m not getting any for myself. Glad I jumped on the ones for her.

I’m glad you did too. I was trying to add 2 to my cart and it said sold out in my cart :confused:

1 Like

I came here because some of our refurbished Roku sticks that I bought off of Woot! years ago are starting to give up the ghost, and I wanted to see if they had any deals. Bummer that they sold out, because I would have picked up a couple. I work for the cable company and get one DVR for free, and then have to pay box rental fees if we want more. We just use the streaming app on the rest of our TVs (we have a Roku TV and Roku sticks for the rest of the TVs that get any use). Honestly, we put Roku devices even on our smart TVs just because not all apps are available on the various smart TV models out there, because it makes the app options the same in every room. We rely rather heavily on Rokus in our house. We even took one with us to the hospital when I had a c-section so we had better TV options at the hospital (and it was hockey season, so we didn’t have to miss any games). They are the #1 reason I think we could cut the cord (if we had reason to). It might be worth getting one, even at full price. In short, get a Roku. In a house full of game consoles and smart TVs, the Roku is the one device that gets all of the apps we use.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. This makes me want a Roku even more. Maybe the Woot and Amazon spirits will bring us more Rokus so we can all get some

2 Likes