Google Pixel 3a XL (Factory Unlocked)(S&D)

Google Pixel 3a XL (Factory Unlocked)(S&D)

The phone I received is not unlocked. Purchased on 1/10/2020. Arrived 1/15/2020. Tried to set up using my T-Mobile SIM card, would not work. Checked the phone’s IMEI number with T-Mobile and it claims it should work. Set up the phone without the SIM card over WiFi and discovered the phone is locked to Spectrum Mobile. Also troubleshooted with T-Mobile. The only way is to have the previous owner contact Spectrum to unlock the phone, which obviously will not work in this situation.

Extremely disappointing.

Otherwise the phone is in great shape, the screen protector is excellent applied. It sucks to have to return it. I now doubt if a replacement will truly be “factory unlocked” or not.

I’m very sorry. I’m guessing that you tried setting the APN to your carrier?

For assistance in the return, reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Yes, tried the APN settings, still locked to Spectrum Mobile with no option to change.

ETA: but thank you, I have reached out to Customer Service.

1 Like

Hello, is this working at GSM network? I want to use it outside USA (in Europe, Georgia)

it needs:
900/1800 2G
2100 3G
800/1800 4G

Best to look it up per the features:

Will this phone work with my carrier? Let’s find out! CLICK HERE

This is the US version of this phone and is compatible with major US carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. Please see the link above for specifics regarding your plan of choice.