Angelina Women's Fleece Lined Long Sleeve Thermal

Angelina Women's Fleece Lined Long Sleeve Thermal

I weigh 115 pounds, 5’1" Bought XL because I like loose garments.
Washed the first set in COLD water and line dried.
They are very tight. VERY disappointed. Second set arrived and will return them ASAP.
Only plus, I wore one yesterday as I was heading out and it was 3 deg F and snowing. It did keep me comfortably warm but I yanked on it all day to stay down over my hips and belly.
Such a shame. The small must fit a three year old.

Wish I had read this review before I ordered. Runs extremely small. IF you order I suggest you order at least 2 sizes larger than you think you need. There is a reason these are a bargain.

Hi there. Sorry for the sizing issue. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I got a 3XL and laughed at how tiny these shirts are. The should be labeled for teenage girls. My 100lb friend fits in them perfectly. Don’t by this unless you’re a teenage girl and buy 3 times your size.

I normally wear XL, size 14 in shirts. I saw where they ran small, so I ordered 2XL. It is too small, like a size 12 in my estimation. Really long sleeves tho, nice material. Just way too tight in chest and torso.

Hi there. Sorry they didn’t fit. Make sure you reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Sizing is waaaaaaay off, 3x fits a teen large…maybe!

Hello there. Sorry about that. See my post above on contact Woot CS.