Bamboo Standing Desk - Your Choice

Bamboo Standing Desk - Your Choice

None of these adjustable sitting/standing desks ever shows the actual computer and how you deal with the cables between the sitting and standing heights. Anyone have some suggestions how to manage that?

Some desks have a power strip attached to the back of the table top or underneath that you plug into and then you only have the one power cord for the power strip to deal with. Some desks also have racks/trays that bolt underneath for larger tower computers so the computer is riding up and down with the desktop.

My work sit/stand desk (Uplift brand) came with a bag of under-desk zip tie sticky things (not sure what to call them - here is a similar item on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/ZRM-Adjustable-Self-Adhesive-Management-Organizer/dp/B07F3Q2VB9) that you can put whereever you want. You’ll want to secure any loose cables. It also came with a tray for hanging my power strip, as well as a power gromet (just an extension cord that fits in the cutout) and a regular gromet. The desks here don’t say anything about that, nor do they show cutouts where you would feed a cable so I imagine you take care of that yourself. You can pick up an Ikea “SIGNUM” for hanging your power strip if these don’t come with a tray.