Samsung Note 8 64GB (GSM Only)(S&D)

Samsung Note 8 64GB (GSM Only)(S&D)

Finally, a US version of the device at a pretty decent price. If the model designation is accurate as stated in the listing’s title, the N950U iteration of this phone being sold by Woot is indeed the US version with the Snapdragon 835 chipset and the Adreno 540 GPU, as opposed to the international models which are far more frequently sold on Woot, coming equipped with the slightly weaker Exynos 8895 Octa chipset and Mali-G71 MP20 GPU.

Source: Samsung Galaxy Note8 - Full phone specifications

Hopefully lots of Wooters grab this good deal before it’s gone.

1 Like

Looks like it will update to Android 9 Pie but not to Android 10 Q.

never seem to have any of these that work on the sprint network.

well, it’s a GSM model

Be extremely wary of these scratch and dent deals. I just received my iPhone XS Max, and it’s going right back in the mail for a return. It looks beat to sh*t, I don’t know how someone does this to their phone unless they carry it around in a zip lock full of keys and diamonds. Namely, there are big white scratches on the screen that you see even if your screen is full brightness (automatic dealbreaker), and there’s multiple deep scratches across the front camera and sensors that look almost look deliberate. The back has scratches that are on another level but I didn’t care about that. I was excited, but now I’m just deeply disappointed. It’s a shame because I recent got a refurb MacBook Air from woot and it was basically in perfect condition. Buyer beware

thanks for the input. it seems that these are just lottery buys, but at least you can return them

I had an analogous experience wherein the Woot contracted seller for my S&D device sent the wrong model (64 GB vs. 128 GB) on another phone device I purchased some time ago.

Fortunately Woot’s customer service was competent enough to make the situation right again and I felt better after that.

Buyer beware indeed, but for the amount of $ you save on these deals, there is some risk involved.