Class Cotton Weighted Blanket or Cover

Class Cotton Weighted Blanket or Cover

Was exited to get a weighted blanket till i saw so many options, and that’s when i knew i know nothing about weighted blanked selecting…

@drunkenalien you really do not want to get one over about 18#. After that they get too heavy unless you are a really big person. Average around 10-15% per pound of body weight. Having said that we went with an 18# and although my wife if much smaller than that any more and she wouldn’t be able to move very easily in her sleep. Also plan on getting a cover if you have any pets. Much easier to wash the cover so the blanket should have ties on at least the four corners and one or two in the middle.

1 Like

We got the 15lb 60x80 (queen size) last time, but it’s not quite big enough. It covers the top of our queen bed and that’s about it. So, if there’s actually 2 people in the bed, one or both of you are not going to be completely covered which kind of makes it a hassle. Really liked the feel, but ultimately you spend a lot of time trying to keep mostly covered. Would like to try the 80x87, but going from 15lbs to 25lbs seems like a big jump. We did think a little less weight would have been better, so would have been super interested in a 20lb 80x87.

Sweet. perfect timing have been wanting a weighted blanket for a few months now. Pulled the trigger on queen size 25# as i am about 200lb.

It’s all about the weight per square inch. Unless you are going to fold the blanket over yourself, the heaviest blanket in this sale by quite a bit is the 20 pound 48x72.

About the blanket being advertised as 60x80 but not actually having those dimensions … otherwise I love it!