Lenovo M93p Intel i5 128GB Tiny Desktop

Lenovo M93p Intel i5 128GB Tiny Desktop

These are great little computers. I bought an M92p off Woot! about four years ago and it’s still plugging right along. I upgraded the RAM and put an SSD in it (the M92p came w/ a 320GB HDD) when I got it. It does great for web development, internet/email and streaming media. I’m not a gamer, but the few games I’ve tried to play on it were not great experiences. So I wouldn’t recommend it for that.

1 Like

There is one on Amazon thats got the 250gb SSD for $199. Looks like refurbs for this model generally go for this price. So it’s not really a steal.

Woot, you should include a photo of the rear end to ensure we can glance at the ports on the back panel.

Yes, I have multiple of this kinds of computers at home. They are great for causal computing like YouTube, Web Browsing, Office, etc … that most people use their computers for.

The price is not a steal. You can get a similar unit from eBay for cheaper. Around $140 or $150 price range. The only thing is that eBay has different sellers and almost all are good. But there are a few bad apples. Make sure you buy the ones that has Windows 10 installed and is activated. Some cheaper units has nothing installed at all.

Not sure if the 90 day limited woot warranty justifies the price difference b/w $40 to $50.

In addition to the pic of the back, these models usually have wifi built in. Can Woot confirm these do not have wireless as it currently says in the specs?

1 Like

Confirmed that these do not come with Wi-Fi hardware.

Bought a M92p for $20 more 3 years ago to use in a mini gaming cabinet, and it’s very capable. I’m getting this one for another cabinet.

Thanks for clarifying this. I am not tech savvy and was just assuming these had wifi. Glad someone asked.

1 Like

Agreed that these are nice little computers, plenty capable for all office-type tasks. I own a total of 7 of these and all continue to operate perfectly.
Is this a good price? A tad high, but the i5 processor and the fact that it has an SSD leans it closer to a good deal than not. Can you save $20 or so elsewhere? Sure. All of mine have come from Woot! and all have been perfectly packaged, operational and clean. If I was buying more, would I look elsewhere to save $20? Nope.