BioBidet SlimEdge Simple Bidet Attachment

BioBidet SlimEdge Simple Bidet Attachment

I just watched the instructional video. This thing shoots out freezing water at you!

1 Like

An unheated bidet in the middle of winter? Who WOULDN’T want one?!

2 Likes

I just use my Waterpik and some strategic positioning over the sink.

Mine just arrived and when I opened the box to check it out it clearly had already been both opened and installed previously. Why on earth would you guys sell used bidets?! :triumph::face_with_hand_over_mouth::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

Yikes. That should not have happened. Please contact Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

well… it works great despite freezing water lol I really thought it would be a big deal but i was surprised that cold water does not bother at all at least in my household. so I ordered a second one from a different store and will buy one more for sure, easy installation and simple cleaning very good results.

This product was reasonably priced and easy to install. Prior to using it, I was a little frightened, and skeptical, but it worked GREAT !!! Highly recommended. And, the cold water does not bother me either.
For Sale: Ten rolls of Angel Soft Toilet Paper :wink:
R.Mueller in Wisconsin