Apple iPhone 7 (ATT Only)(S&D)

Apple iPhone 7 (ATT Only)(S&D)

Is there a way to make sure these didn’t come from Japan? I keep ordering (and returning) “refurb” iPhones because the battery health is horrible and/or they originally came from Japan and the camera noise can’t be turned off.

I’ve done this twice as well. The Japanese model number is A1778. The US model is A1660. Other site selling refurbs also seem to be loaded up with A1778 ones only :frowning:

Good morning! These are US models.

I bought one of these expecting that refurbished means refurbished, not repackaged and sold. It arrived and the battery status says “SERVICE - See an Authorized Apple representative to have the battery replaced” and the max charging capacity is 74%. That is NOT refurbished!

Yikes, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

Yeah I bought one of these in September, and just gave it to my daughter in February for her birthday. Went to use it on ATT and found out like the other posters that the phone is the Japanese model and is carrier locked to KBBI Japan. Too late to return it now, so I am stuck with an expensive ipod. Buyer beware! Woot should be doing a better job of screening items for sale.