CUISINART CI770-33SWM 7 Qt. Casserole Matte Snow

CUISINART CI770-33SWM 7 Qt. Casserole Matte Snow

Is this round or oval?

Under the Features tab it says:

• 7 quart casserole pans is round

Under the Specs tab it says:

7 Quart Dimensions: L 13" x W 13" x H 6"

It appears to be round. Those pictures don’t help though, do they?

2 Likes

yeah. picture doesn’t help and googling that CI770-33SWM brings up several results stating it’s oval and some that says it’s round so I have no clue. lol

1 Like

Good luck! heh. :smiley:

I got a pair of nice cast iron casseroles from Sams…or was it Costco? Whatever. I think they were about $30 for the pair.

1 Like

according to this amazon page which has a matching model number in the specs:
https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-Oval-Casserole-Matte-White/dp/B07CB5WF7Z

it’s oval, and the dimensions are 17 x 14.5 x 8". so now the question is, which part of the woot specs are incorrect? the model number, or the features & measurements? (eta: there’s another model number mentioned in the questions, CI670-30CW, that i suspect is the round version. but as usual, the answers to amazon questions and the fact that there’s multiple pots & colors in the same listing just make things more confusing :joy:)

in related wondering, why isn’t there an easy “view on amazon” button from the woot page? or is there and i’ve missed it?

2 Likes

@ThunderThighs

It’s the blender all over again.

1 Like

If it’s oval, I’ll be returning it at woot’s expense.
I already placed my order last night anyway based on their description stating it’s round and the dimensions given.

Morning all. This casserole dish is OVAL. Sorry for the confusion. If it’s too late to cancel, Woot Customer Service will help you with a return.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Does that apply to all of the other colours , colors, being offered by Woot.com right now?

Not necessarily. Most of the others state their shape. If you have any questions on specific ones, post in that thread and I’ll check for you.