LG C9 4K Smart OLED TV w/ AI ThinQ

LG C9 4K Smart OLED TV w/ AI ThinQ

77” model arrived looking undamaged but was actually non functional. pain in the ass to unpack, and will be painful to pack for return…

weirdly, the cheapest part - stand - was scratched. why not just replace it?

Argh. I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

thanks for the response! already working with CS to return, just wanted to warn others so that they don’t get too excited before delivery, like I did

Is it possible to purchase extended warranty? I only see a 1 year square trade, but I usually buy atleast 4 years on TVs. Please let me know. Thank you.

For refurbished items, we are able to offer one year only.

1. Is this factory refurbished?

2. What is the difference between this listing and the same exact model that is $1349 but says open box. Meaning, aren’t all refurbished items considered open box? Please expound on the price difference.

1. Is this factory refurbished?
  2. What is the difference between this listing and the same exact model that is $1349 but says open box. Meaning, aren’t all refurbished items considered open box? Please expound on the price difference.

Hello!

1. No, this is 3rd party refurbished. If it’s factory refurbished, we list it as factory reconditioned.

2. Open box means that it was a customer return. We test it to make sure it works and sell it as open box. This sale comes straight from our refurbishing vendor.

1 Like