Lenovo N22 11" Dual-Core Chromebook (S&D)

Lenovo N22 11" Dual-Core Chromebook (S&D)

I just received one of these, and am typing on it now.

There was a zip-lock back with a label that said “Grade B” (with choices of A, A1, A2, A3, B, and C). From a company called Triad.

The laptop was not in the bag. It was just loose in the box, so I suspect that someone else may have rejected this one already.

I bought this because it said that it was an IPS display. The display does not look like IPS. I have it right next to my very old Toshiba Chromebook 2", and the display looks flat and very blue. Starts out whiter on the left hand side, then very quickly get flat and blue. Is this the backlight failing?

“Scratch and Dent”-wise, it looks okay – couple of visible marks on the screen. The adapter cable is tightly coiled, and may never flatten out.

1 Like

Just received this chromebook.
Looks like it was from an educational institution, as it had a teachers name and classroom grade on the power supply.
The chromebook itself was dirty, and had smudges all over the screen. after a thorough cleaning, it was acceptable to use. Functionality wise, the device seems to work well.

1 Like

Ordered it for my kids to use during this home school time frame. Didn’t get it yet, but hoping it works well for their use. They’re 6 and 8 so they’re excited. Planning to enable Google family link to keep track of what’s being done on it.