Samsung 12.2" FHD LTE Chromebook Plus

Samsung 12.2" FHD LTE Chromebook Plus

Read about how Samsung failed to do anything for consumers who bought their $2,000 refrigerators with defective ice makers, Class action lawsuit will reward the lawyers but consumers will get little compensation. I will never buy a Samsung product again.

1 Like

Samsung has always been horrible with customer service and continued support. While they design and build great products, they don’t care to support their most valued customers. I ruled off Samsung years ago.

1 Like

I agree this is off topic somewhat, I just looked up the lawsuit, and indeed, our Samsung refrigerator is the first on the list. Fortunately, we bought the extended warranty and have had the ice maker replaced twice so far, and unfortunately it appears that it is now leaking again. Samsung should stick to making cell phones.

1 Like

Can’t easily tell when this goes out of support as the model number doesn’t 100% match up on Google’s site:

For the odd display resolution and the intel Celeron I’d stay away from this machine.

1 Like

Passmark of… what, that can’t be right. 268? That should be illegal.

1 Like

Woot’s “specs” tab shows it as August 2023.

Passmark is 1607.
Very slow, even for a Chromebook. It’s 2020 and an i3 should be a minimum.

2 Likes

I’ve never tried a chromebook. I wonder how they handle chrome remote desktop. the 4gb ram scares me. thats pretty low for 2020.

WTH? How about getting a life and let the rest of us decide for ourselves about this product.

So what’s the point of posting that here?

I told you my view on Samsung. If you don’t think a companies past history of handling product defects is relevant you are free to do whatever you like.