Energizer Advanced Lithium AA Batteries - 20

Energizer Advanced Lithium AA Batteries - 20

Can anyone splain to me the diff b/t the Advanced and Ultimate versions of this product? (eg wrt the internal formulation and mAh capacity) TY

Near as I can determine…

Ultimate (L91) is current model

Advanced (EA91) is considered obsolete

2 Likes

Please NOTE, these are NOT RECHARGEABLE (they are not lithium-ion).
Do not attempt to charge them, (could explode - will definately overheat).
Knowing all that, I’m IN FOR ONE.

I’ve been using Energizer Ultimate Lithium batts for decades b/c they work fine at low temperatures unlike other non lithium batts. And yes, ur correct that these are not rechargeable. They are one and done. Guess I’ll avoid Advanced, and stay w/ the Ultimate version.

I bought these today thinking this was a good deal. Found them at Costco today for $2 less.

If these become available again, do not buy these. We didn’t check the charge level when we received them as we already had existing Energizer Advanced Lithium AA batteries in our cabinet. We just opened them today, outside of the Woot 30-day return window, and there is not a battery in the entire lot that has more than a 40% charge! We use this type of battery all the time, and every one that we’ve ever bought locally always checks 100% charge out of the package - these are defects - do not buy!