The Spicy Shark Hot Sauce, 6 Pack

The Spicy Shark Hot Sauce, 6 Pack

Are these really worth almost $7 a bottle? These hot sauce companies must think we’re severely mentally deficient. I use about a quarter of this size bottle per meal when I use hot sauce. There’s no way I’m going to pay this much. Also, why add sugar to these? Never understood that either. I won’t buy anything with added sugar. Totally unnecessary and unhealthy.

That’s a lot of hot sauce per meal. They are not tobacco sauce and even if they were, the amount of sodium you probably take in per meal should be more concerning than the sugar. These are flavorful sauces that I will be getting again when I run out. A tablespoon is enough to make an unhealthy box of mac and cheese spicy and rich with flavors.
The Caribbean tiger shark is my favorite for chicken because of its rich flavors. The megalodon though spicy lacks the same rich flavors. 7.00 a bottle for these sauces is a good deal. Many similar sauces are the same price if not 10 to 12.00 (for example heartbeat hot sauces). I own no stock and gain no profit my thoughts. I am just a fan of good hot sauces and these make the cut.