Shark ION Robot Vacuum w/ Wi-Fi Control

Shark ION Robot Vacuum w/ Wi-Fi Control

Just arrived today. This unit looks brand new. I had a little difficulty pairing it with my iPhone and my home WiFi, but after 5 attempts I finally got it to work. It’s still charging on the base, so it’s first cleaning will take place later. I think the WiFi connectivity will prove very valuable along with the “ok google “ and Alexa remote functions.

1 Like

Well,
This Shark has been less than expected. I’ve bought a number of these robot vacs over the past many years. I’m always hoping for some sort of upgrade, but the only upgrade this unit offers is the wifi connectivity. It has the same bump and bang operation as all of the past vacs. It does do a good job of vacuuming up dirt. In fact, the amount of dirt after each cleaning is impressive. My house has 2 cats and 1 dog, so the dirt and hair are of greater volume than a home without. This is why these types of vacs do such a good job of helping keep the dirt in check.
The bad so far is with this vac is it has some annoying squeaks and rattles while working. Also, the dust bin will falsely detect as not installed, and the vac will stop in its tracks.

After about 2 months of use it’s dead. One drive wheel has broken at the hinge and the axel pin came out due to a broken plastic housing. Never dropped or abused. Pretty poor quality on this unit.

Hi there. You’re still [barely] in your 90-day warranty. Have you contacted Shark?

Your CS was great and offered three options, one was a refund with return. I chose to return and refund. Thanks

1 Like

I purchased this vacuum in February. Order #645xxxxx. This item was obviously used. The paint on the letters was warn off. The vacuum has NEVER worked properly. This is my 3rd shark robot. I did write to woot and they offered to take it back. I made a mistake when I didn’t send it to them but there wasn’t an alternate. Now 5 months out it is such a frustrating struggle. The point here…BUYER BEWARE! DON’T PURCHASE FROM WOOT! if you do you will be left with either an inferior product without a replacement. It is the last purchase from woot.
Thanks for the platform.
S FROM Tennessee…