HORMEL Crumbled Bacon, Peppered

HORMEL Crumbled Bacon, Peppered

Jeeze Woot, Sam’s Club crumbled bacon is 50 cents an ounce, not the $2 you want here.

2 Likes

But this is pre-peppered! Surely it’s got to be worth an extra $1.50 an ounce to not have to labor with grinding your own peppercorns and enable you to commence eating your crumbled bacon straightaway.

2 Likes

No. No it really isn’t.

1 Like

And they say young people nowadays don’t know the value of a dollar! We’re proud of you kiddo!

1 Like

I love you too Woot dad.

1 Like

I’m not seeing this brand/size/flavor cheaper on the internets. Willing to be proved wrong.

1 Like

This specific brand/size/flavor is an astonishingly bad buy. Bacon crumbles are available from sources other than “Hormel in 3oz packages”. There exists a myriad of other sources for bacon crumbles in a variety of package sizes.

But you are correct, Woot Mom, this particular brand/size/flavor may not be available at a better price than the exorbitant $2 an ounce offered here.

I stand corrected.

/I’ll just stand over here -------------->
//In the corner.

3 Likes

Do not dare to compare HORMEL to any others. This is like saying Van Damne is as good as Chuck Norris.

1 Like

I’m sorry you had to see that honey. I know it’s upsetting when Woot Mom & Woot Dad fight. But when your Mother is right, she is right.

1 Like

But…but

Assuming other things are equal;
If all bacon is good then cheap bacon is better.

2 Likes

You mother is right, honey. Just trust me on this.

1 Like