54” Travel Size Lightweight Alloy Tripod

I got one of these a while back, not sure if its this brand. Great item, wish I needed another. This is half of what it was earlier.

Only for peepin’.

And the only review from amazon is NOT favorable.

2 crabby dirts…1 television and 2000000000 tripods…PRICELESS

In for three, Christmas is coming. But I agree, a monopod would rock.

I just bought 2! One for me and one for my photographer friend!!! Christmas shopping woot-off!!

I think that’s called a spouse.

One review on Amazon and it’s not glowing.

Basically this thing showed up on every discount site:…Woot, slickdeals, fatwallet, etc etc. I got it for 11.99 shipped, which is about $10 more than it is worth. The thing is extremely flimsy. Out of the box, the top-stage of one of the legs would not extend. Even when I said “I don’t care how much I destroy this thing, I will get that leg to come out” the thing still didn’t come out. The company is defunct. Their website is gone. Their phone number is disconnected. Avoid this piece of garbage at all costs. I knew the thing wasn’t going to be great at that price, but for those times when you just want something small and light, this should’ve been acceptable. It was not.

+1

ya get what you pay for… LOL… less

will this thing support my Panasonic VHS Reporter cam?

this is actually cheap if someone wants cheap.

Zam! Worth a shot at least, at that price.

No matter how cheap this thing might be, it has to be better than trying to hold my arm still for an hour recording a panel at a con.

can someone please give the WOOTbot a kick? I think it’s stuck again…