HUNTER Women's Original Tall Rain Boot

HUNTER Women's Original Tall Rain Boot

Are these sizes US or UK?

These are US sizes. We apologize for the confusion from the original Fitting Guide, we’ve updated the sizing chart!

The coupon code isn’t working for me :persevere:

Sorry about that! If you already made the purchase, we’ll make sure to get the $5 refunded. If you haven’t, try again and if it’s still not working (I’m told it’s been fixed), go ahead and make the purchase and we’ll issue the $5 refund. We don’t want people missing out on the item over the coupon code not working for some!

Thank you! I tried again and it seems to be working now!

1 Like

Are the boots returnable if they do not fit. For Prime members are they free shipping and returns?

I have a 15” calf and these just fit it. No room to spare.

Is the coupon code good only once?

So, I’m curious. If Woot is a deal site, what’s with using a coupon code? Why not just reduce each of the boots’ prices by $5?

There is a 30-day return policy for like personal reason returns and a 90-day Woot warranty for defects and stuff like that. We’ll provide prepaid return labels.

You can use it once per customer.

Use code: HUNTER

I know I CAN do it, I do it on many other retail sites. Unfortunately, I’m not buying any boots… just wondering what a coupon code is doing on Woot.

@MariSama44

It’s more exciting to use a coupon.

Besides, not everybody uses them, such as when in 2007 and Woot was selling a B0C for $1,000,000, somebody didn’t use the code.

2 Likes

It’s because some of our deals cannot be officially displayed below a certain price (MAP policies determined by brands or vendors) so we use occasionally use coupons as a way to still get customers to the most compelling price.

And because it’s fun?

1 Like