Sherpa Lined Fleece Zip-Up Hoodies 2-Pack

Sherpa Lined Fleece Zip-Up Hoodies 2-Pack

The Heather Grey/ Navy is listed twice in the selection for purchase and the Heather Grey/Heather Grey isn’t listed at all even though it’s shown as an option in the picture.

I am wearing one of these as we speak because I bought them last time they were this price not too long ago. The quality is awful, the sleeves are too short, every seem is fraying in one way or another. Its good that they send you two of them. I doubt one will last a season, so its good they send you two of them. It really seems that they were designed for this “deal”.

1 Like

I ordered these a couple of months ago at this price. Seemed like a good deal but the quality just isn’t there. Also, they run small, I wear XL, ordered these in 2x and the fit was just adequate.

1 Like

I’m also wearing one of these as I post. I purchased a pair about two months ago. I’ll bet I’ve worn one or the other at least half those days. I haven’t had a single problem. They’re incredibly warm. Even if I only get one chilly season of wear out of them, it’s still a tremendous value. I highly recommend.

2 Likes

I bought a Couple a while back,
they run small… they are warm and are Walmart/Target quality. for $12 hard to complain.
I could Pay another $50 and get a ‘swoosh’ on the front… and they would be made in the same 3rd world factory.
All in all a good hoodie to shovel snow crawl crawl under the car in… with out worrying about getting it dirty.

2 Likes

These are junk. Like a fool, I ordered this two pack twice. The navy blue one in the first order (last Fall) is all pilled on the front surface. Makes me look like a hobo. The gray one in the second order is too short in the back and rides up, making me look like a hunch back. I want my money back!

They do pill a bit, but for the price, they are totally worth it. Very warm. I dig 'em.

It’s woot… lot’s of people expecting champagne on a beer budget. These are good beer, but still beer.

6 Likes

Yet another previous buyer saying that yes, they are warm and yes, they pill and the zipper isn’t super high quality but for $12.50 per it’s handy to have a warm jacket that you don’t have to be careful with.

1 Like

I’ve been wearing these daily for a month and they are pretty good. Not as nice as American Eagle, but way nicer than Gildan. My only complaint is that these are not just Hoodies. They are jackets. The sleeves are also insulated making them quite bulky. still, nice and warm. Just feels different than a typical hoodie.

I agree that these are a good buy. It’s polyester so it will pill but how many $13 jackets are this warm and comfy? I like the silky lined sleeves and the plush fleece on the inside. It’s kind of like giving yourself a hug. I look overdressed when I wear them in Florida, but I travel a lot and they’re also great on an airplane. Warm and will double as a pillow if you’re not wearing it.

kswest

8h

The Heather Grey/ Navy is listed twice in the selection for purchase and the Heather Grey/Heather Grey isn’t listed at all even though it’s shown as an option in the picture.

Why this is NOT fixed yet ? I have ordered last listed one, so wondering what I would get, either Heather Grey/Navy ( Loose Fit ) OR Heather Grey/ Heather Grey ( loose fit ) as per last photo ?

Sorry to hear from all of the bad reviews that these are pretty much junk jackets – bought 8 of 'em last time and just delivered them to my local homeless shelter last week. I don’t like giving bad quality, and hoped for more from Woot!, but I should know better these days. For anyone saying they’re only $12, I have since seen a number of apparently much better quality jackets on clearance price at Costco in the same price range. Oh well.

Hey y’all, we fixed the sale for the Heather Grey/Navy showing up twice in the dropdown. If you clicked on either of those, you’re getting the Heather Grey/Navy as it says. The Heather Grey/Heather Grey in the images was not available for sale. Sorry for the confusion on that!

Is there an actual difference in the Heather Gray/Navy (Loose Fit)?

Not really, its just very slightly larger than the normal fit.

For $12 a jacket how can you go wrong? I bought the same thing from Groupon a couple of months ago for $25 a piece , it’s a nice fit , in 5’10 with a 34 waist and large fits well. My wife love wearing them more than me.If you don’t want it to pill, just don’t machine wash it with a bunch of other things. Maybe I’ll pick up a pair for the wifey.
thank me later!! :slight_smile: