550 AudioBooks Collection: Instant Download

Sorry about that. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

I sent you a Private Message with a new code. Please check. Thanks!

Got it. All is good now, thanks!

Same story… same problem… not too impressed with the service.

If you want to Private Message me your name I can look at the records and see which code you were issued and then reply back soon with it.

Please remember that shipping confirmation emails (whihch contain the redemption codes) are sent out once or twice a day, so it may not come “instantly” after purchase which I think might be where the confusion is. So depending when you place your order, the email containing the code might come a few hours later.

I too, lack a code. Ordered last night.

Hi there. It can take 24-30 hours for the vendor to upload the codes for us to email to you.

Should have been received by now. If not please send me a PM with your name so we can look it up. Thanks! And if you received it hope you enjoy!

Didn’t get the link for the audio

If you want to Private Message me your name as shown on the order I can look at the records and see which code you were issued and then reply back soon with it.

Please remember that shipping confirmation emails (whihch contain the redemption codes) are sent out once or twice a day, so it may not come “instantly” after purchase which I think might be where the confusion is. So depending when you place your order, the email containing the code might come a few hours later.

Please allow 1-2 business days to receive the tracking/code in email.

Why does Woot want to charge me a $5 shipping fee for a digital download? Still might be a good deal, but not ordering on general principle.

I have tried and have not been able to get my code (tracking number) to work on the site. Always says “code does not exist.”

I’m sorry for the problem. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.