550 AudioBooks Collection: Instant Download

Hi everybody! Nic here from the e-GO! Library.

I wanted to drop in to (A) say that I’ll be checking in when I can to help answer any questions, but also to (B) proactively answers the most common ones now so here goes…

SAMPLES

AUDIO NOT FREE

These audiobooks are not free anywhere (that we know of at least). Yes you can find similar titles free on sites like LIbrivox, but Librivox recordings for example are done by volunteers. Ours are recorded in a studio by professional actors (not celebrities) in high quality sound. Most have British accents while a few are American. Not to knock LIbrivox; it’s a great resource for sure, but there is a considerable difference

APPLE & ANDROID APPS

We provide complimentary Apple and Android apps so these are super easy to enjoy on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Android device. These can be found as Option #1 in the download area when you redeem your code. If you wish to enjoy on one of these devices, please visit the redemption area DIRECTLY from your mobile device and follow the steps in Option #1 to get the app(s)

LISTS (INDEXES)

> All 550 AudioBooks are “Classic” Books. There is a link to a list of all the books included in the product description. Alternatively the list can also be found at:

https://www.egolibrary.com/audiobooks

LENGTH

The AudioBooks are unabriged and vary in length. There are many short stories as well as longer epics. In all there is roughly 2,000hours worth of listening. So at say 1 hours a day it should last close to 6 years.

SHARING

lastly we encourage sharing these are not protected or restricted in any way. By all means, feel free share with friends and family. The more the merrier.

As mentioned I’ll be keepping an eye on these forums so if you have any quesitons please drop me a line and I’ll be happy to help! Thanks everyone,

Nic

Important Note about Delivery Times

The redemption codes are sent via email once per day (at fairly arbitrary times). So depending on when you place your order, you might need to wait up to a day to get the redemption code emailed to you. Thanks for the patience!

Clicked on the first link to sample audio and got an error message from Woot saying something to the effect that their servers doth protest. You should work this one out with Woot, as I wasn’t able to hear a sample of the so-called professionally recorded audio in a studio.

Got it fixed. Thank you for pointing that out!