Rexing V360 360deg Dual Channel Dashcam

Rexing V360 360deg Dual Channel Dashcam

I bought the Rexing V360 on here a few weeks ago and love it. It’s great to record four angles at the same time! The viewer and computer program takes the 360 degree video and shows the angle views that you select: front; front and back (interior); front, back, and both sides; or one wide angle. You can independently pan any of the four views the entire 360 degrees and it doesn’t change the actual 360 degree video file. While viewing the recorded video on the computer, select the view you want and then export an MP4 video file to play in other media players.

I installed the rear camera today. Now I can record the street ahead, the view out of both side windows, the front seats, as well what’s behind me. The rear camera also doubles as a backup camera and is mirrored in the viewer by default settings. However, because the camera mounts directly on the windshield with double-sided adhesive instead of a suction-cup mount, it’s difficult to view the video unless you duck down and crane your head.

The Rexing V360 is the fourth (and highest-priced) dashcam that I have purchased in the past few years. However, I love the Rexing V360 so much that I bought a second one for my second car. $89 is a great price for this!!