Cuisinart Mini Prep Plus Processor

Cuisinart Mini Prep Plus Processor

The description at the top says “Brushed Metal” leading you to believe this is a METAL BASE but it is not, as further in “small text” bulleted features we see “Base and cup are plastic, blade is steel”. So, while the mother ships listing for " Cuisinart DLC-4CHB" says it is Material = STAINLESS STEEL in their comparison charts,

somehow we get a plastic one? Or is it possible that even the mother ship got it wrong (they never do that…ha-ha!)

I can’t say, as I bought 1 here that has yet to arrive (apparently got lost transferring from UPS to USPS) Woot says they will send a replacement “soon”.

@Wooter40742309: I’m sorry. The item was supposed to be new. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

@TheJarOKnowledge: It looks like Brushed Steel is the color of the base, not the material. If you’re unhappy with the item, reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.