Jaybird FREEDOM 2 In-Ear Headphones

Jaybird FREEDOM 2 In-Ear Headphones

new/refurb/‘open’ box??
misc other?

1 Like

Buy and if not new, demand a refund
#wootoops

1 Like

I have these I like them I use them at the beaches n there great. Not a bad price I think I paid 29.99 when i got them

These are the WORST headphones I have ever had in my life. I spent HOURS trying to get them to fit in my ears. I even bought aftermarket ear clips and tried to attach them and they STILL would not stay in my ears. I threw them away. DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

I expected more from Woot/Amazon. I open the box and there are 3 different size ear tips. Seems good, until I see they’re numbered 1, 3, 4. What happened with size 2? Turns out size 2 is what Jaybird recommends for most people. I can say for me, sizes 1, 3 and 4 don’t fit well. I checked the listing and sure enough they say the earbuds come with 3 different size tips. They conveniently leave out what sizes those tips are, or that the original came with 4 ear tips. I looked for replacement tips and they cost more than I payed for the earbuds. Sound Quality??? Who knows? I can’t get a good fit, and with these type of earbuds you need a good fit to get good sound. I’ve owned many, many, many different earbuds in my life and these are hands down the worst fitting earbuds I’ve tried.

Hi there. I’m sorry for the issue. Please feel free to reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Same problem here, I sent an email, we’ll see what happens. 1 is way too small and 3 is too big.

How fresh is the earwax?