Wireless Earbuds with Charging Box

Wireless Earbuds with Charging Box

See here for previous discussion on these headphones:

These are bulky and really hard to keep in your ears. Fall out about every 3 minutes.

1 Like

I got them. I did not have fitment issues. Held in place while walking. I did have a few issues though.

1. They connect and let you know “connected” “Right Channel” “Left Channel” Except the right and left were switched. No biggie really
  2. Connected to my phone and worked great. Until I put my phone in my pants front pocket and they would go in and out with connection. Unusable.
  3. Battery life was great the first two days. I used them on my bus ride, (40 min). Then they didn’t have the charge to make that whole ride. Then the next day they had a 15 min charge.

Woot customer service was top notch, took care of my return.

1 Like

Charge doesn’t last as advertised. Loose charge 45-50 mins.

Great if you need a fire-starter. Cord caught on actual fire on first charge out of the box. Do not give these to your kids. We were lucky to be present when it started smoking. Burned my hand a bit removing it from the USB outlet, but otherwise it could have been much worse.

Egads! Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.