iPhone 8 (Your Choice Carrier)

iPhone 8 (Your Choice Carrier)

1 Like

I am confused. This says “New” but then there’s a scratch and dent disclaimer. Who restored these and why does it say “New” if they’re restored? Perhaps S&D is in the text by mistake?

Scratch & Dent: These units have been restored to full working order. They may have minor cosmetic blemishes to the body of the unit and surface scratches on the screen. This will not impair use of the device.

Sorry! These are new. Rogue paragraph has been removed.

Is new defined as phone is in its original box and unopened/sealed?

For $509 there is an Apple refurb 256 gb iPhone 8 Space gray

1 year warranty and new shell.

1 Like

Just an fyi, apple is releasing the iphone 9 soon. it will be the body of an iphone 8, but with new internals and starting at 350 or 400.

1 Like

The new iPhone SE 2020 is released right now. Cheaper than the iPhone 8 with better specs. Go buy new if you’re thinking of spending this much.

2 Likes

how do we get this phone activated? I have only bought phones in the AT&T stores and they were activated in the store.

If you have an active account with AT&T, you might be able to move your SIM card from another phone. Then set the APN settings to your carrier.

Or you can contact AT&T customer service. This might help:

1 Like

Every bit of this. I bought the 256 gb unlocked here a few weeks ago, and would have gladly paid the extra $50 for the upgraded chip and dual SIM.