Suntrap Pro Mosquito & Insect Trapper

Suntrap Pro Mosquito & Insect Trapper

I bought this for fun. Good thing. Its just a tiny plastic cup with a solar powered fan. Not even an attractant. A little worried about it sucking in something good like a hummingbird. Not really worth the novelty for $15.

2 Likes

I feels sorry for those who purchased one, and especially several of these. Picture and description is deceiving. Definately not worth anything close to the listed regular price. Fifteen dollars is a stretch. Had it out for 3 days/nights, so far, not one bug inside. The led is a gimmick. No returning it, so think about this before purchasing.

1 Like

Sorry you’re unhappy with it. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Reach out? For what purpose? I read the return policy. I learned a valuable lesson to ask questions or not purchase anything when I am not sure exactly what I am getting. The $64.99 price crossed out is very deceiving. This should only list regularly for about $10. The description implies it uses sugar water, yet there is nothing in the instructions that mentions this. No instruction for mixing.

1 Like

glwjrtx: I’m a long time Wooter, never worked for them but have bought a lot of products, some I liked and others not as advertised. I have never had an issue returning anything on Woot, no questions ask, I suggest you try to return your item.

Returning stuff is a hassle these days. Maybe a refund. However since they are listing them again they clearly don’t care that the feedback is universally that its a ripoff.

Customer support at Woot (Amazon?) is a mixed bag in my experience. They are so big the left hand, etc.

Hello, Woot refunded my money and told me to keep the product. I am a long time Wooter myself and love what they do. Thank you for reaching out. Stay safe.

These aren’t worthy of a Dollar Store product. Unfortunately I ordered one, then quickly ordered another another one. I tested the light and it only lasts an hour or so. There is no way they are worth $65.00!

Now that it’s getting warmer and mosquitoes are buzzing, these are proven completely useless.

I missed the return mark, I’m not sure what it is. Someone at Woot needs to inspect and verify the products they sell aren’t junk. Deceptive description should automatically be a refund even if late.

I want a refund for both peices of junk!

Hi there. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Customer service took care of my request. I got my two refunds and a coupon. Very pleased with their response.