Midland 2-way Radio

Midland 2-way Radio

Fairly mixed reviews on these. Went ahead and bought them as the price seems good.

I only need these for camping so hopefully they are decent enough.

The description seems unclear if this package includes 2 radios or 1 radio and it does not say if the charger is included. Do not know why it says there is no reviews here when Amazon shows an item that looks like it has 2,382 reviews, but on Amazon it specifies package includes 2 radios, 2 rechargeable batteries, a charger, an AC adapter and 2 belt clips. On here woot only says 1 radio, confusing spec.

1 Like

You are right. I didn’t really read that closely. If it doesn’t come with 2 radios, rechargeable batteries, and the charging stand this will be a return.

Thanks for pointing this out.

https://www.amazon.com/Midland-LXT500VP3-Channel-Operation-Resistant/dp/B007B5ZPGG

These are what I looked at yesterday before placing the order here. Same model number and description.

Hey there, these will come with the two radios and the base as pictured.

1 Like

As an update I received these today and took them for a spin. They work well on our acre lot but the test will be in the woods. These did come with everything shown in the photo. Channels 8-14 are the ones we can use (low power channels) without the FCC license.

1 Like