BEAST Tumbler with Lid, 2 Straws, Brush & Gift Box

BEAST Tumbler with Lid, 2 Straws, Brush & Gift Box

I just put this in the donation box. I love the size, but whenever it tips over in my lunch bag (which is all the time for some reason), it leaks. It seems to be intact, but either the seal rings don’t work or it comes out the sliding sippy hole cover. I dunno, but I didn’t like it.

I bought 2 and both kids are sitting in a drawer cracked and broken. Never heard back from customer service
Hard Pass

Sorry, kids.

Lids aarrrrggggg spell check.

1 Like

With many parents having kids home, and said parent working from home, maybe it’s the PARENT who is in the drawer Cracked and Broken! :sleeping:

Why wouldn’t you just get tumblers from Rtic at half the cost of these?

After looking at t he mother ship, there are “other” brands for the same if not cheaper p rice. I have a RTIC myself and it’s starting to show it’s “abuse”. Good tumbler though. Mother-ship has it for 14. But I’m going for a ALBOR this time. Triple insulated.

I have 3 of these and they’re all working just fine after a year. No cracks or breakage of any kind. I like that you can take them all apart to clean, but the sliding hole cover is a bit odd to get off. I put my cold drink and ice in there in the evening and it’s still got ice the next afternoon. Works great for my needs.

I was gonna fix your post for you but the picture of your kids sitting in drawer cracked and broken just got me laughing.

4 Likes

Check out the magnetic cover on Yeti tumblers.

I bought two of these for Christmas gifts (the 20oz) for the wife and myself. Really like them. The only point I would put against them is that with hot drinks there is condensation inside the nonspill sliding cover but they rinse out easily and/or clean up very nicely in the dishwasher. I just bought two of the 30oz size for summer drink season. Would recommend.

Bought one of these from a previous Woot! and it works well enough at keeping things either cold or hot. Probably on par with other insulated tumblers.

The seal on the lid is infuriating though. It leaks. A lot. And many times, when I take the lid off, the seal rolls right off with it. Inconvenient to say the least.

I wouldn’t buy another from this brand. YMMV

1 Like

Oh, I know about those…that’s why I thought it was an odd choice to make theirs this way.

If these were Beast Master tumblers I would be more interested.

383f3fec61f6a4504187a8edc035847d