Ninja Foodi 4-in-1 Indoor Grill

Ninja Foodi 4-in-1 Indoor Grill

Quick review. I bought one of these last time around. The grilling is better than what you can achieve in a fry pan or oven, but once the nice weather hits, it cannot compare to grilling outdoors. Clean up is really decent. Clean-up hassles are why I ditched other indoor grills. The non-stick surface and the ability to toss in the dish washer are superior. The roasting and baking features work as advertised, air crisp is still a holy grail goal in my opinion. The newer model also has a dehydrate function, that would be really nice, but you are going to spend more coin. Bottom line, it does not suck.

2 Likes

Model # AG300…the current model is AG302. So, what’s the difference?

The AG302 has a dehydrate button. This one does not.
And I agree with Patric9956, I too bought one of these last time around and it does not suck.
I grilled some frozen burger patties and they came out great, it was quick and cleanup was a breeze. My kitchen did have a lingering hamburger-smoke smell all evening though; but it wasn’t too bad it was mostly the smell with a little bit of smoke.
And yes, nothing beats grilling outdoors in the summer.

1 Like

Here’s a review on the 302, which I think should be the same as this one but w/ the dehydrator. The pros and cons:

What we like

• It’s well constructed.
  • The digital controls are easy to read and intuitive to navigate.
  • It’s excellent at grilling—and it doesn’t produce smoke.
  • It also be used for air frying, roasting, baking.

What we don’t like

• It’s expensive. (At the retail price)
  • It’s large.
  • The preheat times for grilling are long.
  • The grill marks are curved.
1 Like

I bought this model a month ago because I knew I’d never use the dehydrate function.
It has far suprassed my expectations. It is so easy to use. Just read the instructions about what type of oil to use and you’ll be all set.
The only thing I’ve found is most of the times in the easy start book are a bit long. I’ve found shaving off a minute or two on certain items is good.
And, i have a stand alone temp probe and it works just fine with this.
Couldn’t be happier.

If I bought a Foodi Multi-Cooker, would there be a reason to buy this?