Shark ION Robot Vacuum w/ Wi-Fi Control

Shark ION Robot Vacuum w/ Wi-Fi Control

Denise Richards is a scientist with the first name Christmas, but...

…but you have the wrong movie…

Is this Shark guy taking over for the intern?

Do you deliver in Canada?

I have this model, bought it refurb well over a year ago and it hasn’t given me any real problems. It’s not real smart, but it does a great job picking up pet hair. I still sweep my home every few weeks to get the spots this thing can’t get.

I had 2 other Sharks before this. Both were Walmart black-friday special models. The first was DOA right out of the box and the second had a plastic gear grind smooth within a week. Only reason I stayed with Shark was because I already spent so much time putting down hidden magnetic barrier strips.

The integration with Alexa is okay. About as good as a cheap smartbulb. Work MOST of the time but fails sometimes for no good reason.

2 Likes

Christmas only comes once a year. I’ll stick with my Deebot for Targét.

1 Like

Sorry. Except for shirt.woot, we only ship to the 48 contiguous United States.

Oh I was… um… talking about the director’s cut of… yeah, the wrong movie…

1 Like

Bought this last time. No real complaints except I had to research how to connect it to google assistant because the usual way doesn’t work. Cleans hardwood floors and carpet just fine including navigating the transition. Rarely has to alert me that it got stuck somewhere. Scheduling works fine.

I wouldn’t get a midrange robot vaccum. Either I’d get this or a top of the line one with full mapping capabilities.

I’ve bought refurbished items before and they looked basically new, so I didn’t expect this to be scratched to hell and have a little broken plastic part floating around inside the bag it was wrapped in. Even the silver on the lettering on the top is wearing off. This isn’t “refurbished” as much as it is “well-used and given a good cleaning”. The non-WiFi Shark ION I have used for the past year is in much better shape that the one I just received. My trust in Woot and Amazon went down a lot more than a couple notches.

I’m very sorry about the condition. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Mine was a birthday gift to my wife and is not working out of the box. What are my options?

Hi there. I’m sorry about that. You can either contact the company via the warranty info in the features or reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.