PRYMAX Portable Power Station

PRYMAX Portable Power Station

What the heck does “Featuring updated lithium battery cells” mean? Are they Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4), Lithium Ion: Lithium Cobalt Oxide(LiCoO2), Lithium Manganese Oxide (LiMn2O4) or something else?

Not sure but the same description is on most sites for this item.

Yeah, it is weird not to list the type of lithium battery in the description…thx.

I received my unit but on page 7 item c says “charge from your car with a 12v cigarette lighter. Using the included car charger ,”!
I don’t know whether any of all you all received such a charger, but I did not!
Does Woot pursue this or do we need to email prymax@mail.com ?

Hi there. Our sale didn’t state that it came with the car charger so I’d start with Pyrmax. Thanks!

1 x Prymax Portable Power Station
1 x AC Power Adapter
1 x User Manual
1 x Prymax Service Card

Prymax has not responded to an email I sent 10 days ago. If I should need warranty service we wil all be out of luck. Getting concerned about the products or vendors Woot is selling.

Prymax has not responded to an email Ivsent 10 days ago! Should I need warranty service who do I go too if Prymax does not respond. There is no website for this company. Suggest Woot start checking/ vetting its suppliers.

I’ll send a note to the tools team. It could be that they’re short staffed with all that’s going on. They may not be set up to have people work from home.

Thanks

Continuing the discussion from PRYMAX Portable Power Station:

Tried contacting Prymax again and still waiting on a reply. They have no website and all we have is the email provided. I can understand being short staffed at this time but truly not answering emails is not providing good customer service. I am beginning to have romorse about purchasing a Pyrmax product. Important China product with no support here in the US. Should my product break during the warranty period I doubt Prymax will be reachable. I am going to contact customer service to see if I can return product.

Dont buy from Woot. I had this go bad and cant get hold of manufacture for warranty. Amazon would take it back. So watch it

This was from 3 years ago and the listing states it had a 1 year warranty.