Apple iPhone 8 (SD)

Apple iPhone 8 (SD)

Why when I go to check out does it say “AT&T” for carrier? There is no choice offered when I’m selecting my phone. I need a t-mobile-compatible phone. Help! Don’t want to miss this deal!!

1 Like

Seems that “your choice carrier” is inaccurate. It’s AT&T or nothin’. Disappointing.

Sorry about that. I removed that text from the titles.

AT&T is same as T-Mobile (GSM) - should work with both. Have used T-Mobile SIM in former AT&T phones without issues. Won’t work with Verizon though…

From the description as of this post:

" Note: These phones are carrier-locked to your choice AT&T or T-Mobile and subsidiary carriers - AT&T locked phones will work with Cricket Wireless, H20 & Strait Talk. T-Mobile locked phones will work with Metro PCS, Net 10, US Mobile & Simple Mobile."

So, Woot (vendor), please clarify: will these phones work on MetroPCS, or will they not?

The sale was originally planned to have T-Mobile phones but we had to drop those out due to lack of inventory at our vendor.

Only the AT&T version is available.

Will this work with Tracfone?

What would it take to unlock from AT&T? Wondering if I can use this with Freedom Pop

I woul like to get the protection plan 4 it as well is that possible

Hi there. The SquareTrade widget has been added to the top of the features. Sorry it was missing.

So I just received my S&D iPhone 8 from another iPhone deal and WOW. It’s usable but this thing is seriously scratched to hell. It’s like someone left their keys in their pocket with it for a year kind of scratches. :frowning: