Thera Tears Lubricant Eye Drops

Thera Tears Lubricant Eye Drops

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS?? FIRST, WE ALL GET ROYALLY EFFD ON THE SHARK PURCHASE, NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN SELL ME 2YR OLD EYE DROPS, THAT WERE THROWN IN AND BUSTED UP WITH A METAL TOOL IN THE SAME LITTLE PAPER BAG? I’M GOING TO NEED A REFUND STAT. YOU JUST LOST A DECADE LONG CUSTOMER

20200419_163959|281x500

#wootoops
Amazon does a “good” job of watching expiration dates and liquidating expired or nearly expired inventory.

2 Likes

This is serious crap-
I’ve got friggin eye disease, and I’m supposed to be responsible for their QC. Put me on the payroll then WOOT.

1 Like

Make a club. Or a thread. That thing would max out to 10,000 posts weekly.

1 Like

Yes, not 2 years but more like the “Woot sucks club”

2 Likes

I still love Woot.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, sure. Me too

You would be 9,678 of those posts Davi. Has anybody ever mentioned you post a lot?

2 Likes

Yes, you. A few times too.

2 Likes

Ugh. Reach out to customer service, they’ll probably make it right.

1 Like

@brasschick I’m very sorry. We help Amazon move out overstock inventory. They’re generally good about destroying expired product. Obviously they failed here. Please contact Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Yeah too late. Literally every item from my past two orders has been screwed. Shame on you guys. I am done. I have never seen such a poor customer service, or transaction fail in the 10 years that I’ve been a customer with woot.
Not even so much an offer to compensate for any of this completely uncalled for crap that you have put people through. No more chances. You lost another customer

UGH…
THEY. DIDN’T!!!
UGH.