Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa

Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa

Has anyone who’s bought one of these since April 18 received theirs?

Yeah, that should have shipped by now. Reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I did contact woot customer service April 30 and received the reply below. This offer has come up 2 times since I bought mine. If they were out of the item they never should have charged my credit card or offered it again two more times.

“Hey there,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience on this. Unfortunately, due to the current situation, we’ve encountered several delays with shipping this item. We’re working to get this shipped ASAP, but if you would rather cancel the order for a full refund, please let us know.

We’d appreciate your feedback

Blockquote

. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,
Jack

So I dug up the communication on it. All the orders for that item are stuck and won’t go through fulfillment for some reason. We’re actively working to get this resolved. If you prefer, you can cancel or you can continue to wait while we try to resolve this issue.

I’ve waited for this item to arrived on April 29, 2020 as the expected delivery date. To my frustration, when I tracked it down it says Woot refunded my payment. I didn’t request to cancel my order. Please explain.

The rep probably forgot to look up to see if there was an issue with the item. Another CS rep is reaching out to you to see if you want to be recharged for the item. Again, we are experiencing a delay with shipment.

Also, I blurred out personal info on your image.

Of course, I want to be recharged . I still want this item. I never received any reply from your CS rep yet.

Same with me it shows Preparing For Shipment for days now. Not super happy.

I’m sorry. We’re having a dickens of a time getting these orders to process. We’re working on it.

Hi there. I see that he emailed you yesterday afternoon. Make sure you check your spam/junk folder. If you don’t find it, just reach out and give permission to be recharged.

Hey Thunder Thighs. Please cancel my request for a recharge. I’m tired of waiting for this item. Thanks.

Hi. I’m not customer service so best to contact them directly.