Dax 11x14 Classic Rosewood and Black Wall Frame 4 PK

Dax 11x14 Classic Rosewood and Black Wall Frame 4 PK

Anyone else that purchased this frame only receive 1 frame when they were expecting 4? The title and description clearly states that this is for a 4 PK of frames. Am I wrong or did I miss something here? Does “4 PK” not mean a pack of 4 frames? I knew that seemed really cheap for 4 frames…

#wootoops

1 Like

I’m sorry about that. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

Ordered this deal when it said 4 pak. It was delayed, then recieved notice from Woot they made a mistake as it was only supposed to be 1 frame, but would refund my money, and I could keep the one frame. I thought, well that’s more than fair. Hurray Woot. My account was credited and then I recieved the one frame. Bad news though, when recieved it, after opening the outer box, I noticed it was poorly packed. No damage to outside of box. However, then I could hear the glass rattlng around in a million pieces inside a thin inner box, labelled "This is not a shipping container. " I peeked inside. It looked like a nice frame at one time. Glass everywhere, frame scratched. So didnt completely open because i didn’t want glass everywhere. I threw it straight in trash. Nice try Woot. Guess that was just a bad luck deal. At least Woot gave me my money back, so only a little time lost and much dissapoitment.