Ray-Ban Polarized Rectangular Sunglasses

Ray-Ban Polarized Rectangular Sunglasses

Ships in 2-3 business days? I ordered mine over a week ago, and it hasn’t even shipped yet. Waiting for the end of summer to send them Woot?

Hi there. Feel free to reach out to Woot customer service from your order details page.

Yeah me too. I order some shorts for work over a week ago and they still say preparing for shipping.

Hi there. Keep in mind that delivery services (e.g. UPS) are running short staffed as well. Our vendors are having trouble getting enough trucks to their locations to get the orders shipped out.

We appreciate your patience.

I understand that, but ya can’t really cite a carrier for running behind for a package you haven’t given them yet.

Well, we can’t give it to them if they can’t send a truck to pick it up.
:w_tongue:

I can’t argue with that. Hopefully it ships soon, I will survive until then.

We have passed the 2 week mark, closing in on 3, with it stuck on preparing for shipment. I have ordered several other things from Woot after this that have already been delivered.

If you can’t ship it by the 13th, just cancel the order and refund my card. If you can’t fulfill, please don’t tie up my funds indefinitely.

Best to reach out to customer service. I can’t do any of that. However, in looking at the order, I see they put in a replacement order yesterday.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I write this review in case this comes up again. Thee “glasses” are crap. Run away. I bought mine April 22nd, with Covid, I just took my first trip with them and they literally fell apart while we were shopping. The temples are all plastic and when the frame caem apart, the screw hinge cracked, it appears the frame the actual frame around the lens is plastic too! Sadly,they came with the Woot 90 day limited warranty so, I just wasted $80. I bught these because I’ve owned and used Raybans for almost 20 years and these are Defintely NOT Ray-Ban quality. They actually look like a counterfeit or knock-off and I question whether they are actually legit.